Monday 9 October 2017

Edinburgh Castle

A few weeks ago we visited Edinburgh and had a fabulous time. What an amazing City this is - a great variety of old buildings mixed with new and the people are very friendly.

We did loads of walking round enjoying the sights and the coffee shops!  We visit the Royal Yacht Britannia and saw where the Queen and Princess Diana would have dined and entertained and then we also enjoyed the spectacular views from the top of Edinburgh Castle.

Would certainly recommend a visit to Edinburgh!


2 comments:

Mari said...

How I would love to visit here! I love history and there is so much of it, along with beautiful scenery there. Maybe someday!
I also like your new coloring book. I've seen a lot of them for adults, but not with verses and commentary. It would probably help it to stick in my heart!

Carol said...

Hope you manage a trip to our Country one day Mari - I'm sure you'd love it!