Saturday 11 June 2011

Peas!!

So, looking on the Internet to see if there is any other way to resolve this 'Pine Mouth' syndrome I discovered that someone had eaten peas direct for the pods.

So off I ran to the green-grocers about bought two handfuls of peas. And WOW, it worked!
After eating several pods of peas the taste started to go, so much so that I was able to enjoy my lunch and a cup of tea, something I hadn't done for well over a week.  Although the taste hasn't gone completely yet, it is by no way near as severe as it has been.

Eating peas before each meal not only helps with this ghastly taste, but is also healthy!!

Pines and peas.... who would have thought it!!

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Bizarre! Do hope you are soon rid of it.

Mari said...

I'm glad it helped!

Cherdecor said...

That is a good tip for all those people who are having a bad taste from eating pine nuts. I am glad that you found some help.

Buttercup said...

So glad your "pine" mouth was so easily cured. I've never heard of this before, but it's good to keep in mind.