Tuesday 10 January 2012

Film night...

Tomorrow night is "Film Night".  We have invited some ladies from church to our house and we're planning on watching.....

TIME CHANGER

This is one of my favourite films - I've seen it about 4 times up to now and I just love it. 

Apart from being a real good clean film with a great storyline, there are some great truths spoken in it, such as.....

"Satan is not against good morals, he is opposed to Jesus Christ.  A man can have good morals his entire life, but without Christ he will go to hell when he dies"

"I have come to realise how wrong I was in thinking that we could reform society through the teachings of the Lord, without the Lord of the teachings."

And the one I like the most is...

"The truth is that all of us will live forever 
and we will either spend eternity
in the presence of our Lord
or in a place of darkness the Bible calls the Lake of Fire.
If you have not, please give your life to Jesus Christ right now.
Your eternity will depend on it"

Even though there are some blunt truths in this film, it is good to watch.  It's also good to watch with non-Christians as it leads to some healthy discussions.  If you ever see it, please let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Mari said...

I've never heard of that movie, but it's got some great truths in it. I'll have to see if it's available here!

Carol said...

Hi Mari - you may be able to order it over the internet. Possibly Amazon ? Hope you manage to see it.

Elizabethd said...

I hadnt heard of it either. It sounds interesting.

Jane said...

Another one that hasn't heard of it, Carol! Sounds like a nice evening with the ladies.

Unknown said...

Wow! This sounds great. Thanks for the recommendation!