Monday 7 November 2011

A little surprise....


Last weeek mum & I went for a trip around Selfridges in the Trafford Centre (large shopping mall). We were only looking, but as they were giving away yummy cakes we couldn't resist trying one!  Very nice too.

As we were walking past an area that sells clothes by 'Coast' I was asked if I'd like to enter a prize draw to win a hamper. "OK" I said and not taking much notice of the hamper I completed a form with my name and phone number.  Today, surprise surprise, I received a phone call telling me that I'd won!!  Woooooo.....! 

Here it is:
Quite cute!
Some skin-care samples
 Skin Caviar and advanced marine biology day cream!
Firms, repairs and protects!!
Perfume samples
 Yummy M&S choccies!!
 A bottle of white bubbly
And a sparkley necklace and earrings!

All a very nice surprise, especially when I'd said to the Lord this morning "It'd be nice to have some perfume, but not to worry"!!
By the end of the day I've got six perfumes to choose from!!
What a God we serve!!!

4 comments:

Mari said...

God cares about the big and little things! What a nice surprise!

Rae said...

How very nice!!!
Have a happy week, friend!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How awesome! I know how much fun this can be! And it's wonderful to give God the credit! ♥

Unknown said...

WOW!! That is so cool! Isn't it great when you win something or receive something totally unexpected? It is so much fun. Enjoy :)

Thanks for stopping by!