Monday 16 May 2011

Before and after....

A friend of mine has a boyfriend who has just started his own gardening business with his friend.  At the bottom part of our garden there was a big mess which we kept saying that we would tackle but just never got round to it. So to help with business we enlisted the services of the 'boyfriend and friend' and here are the results:







And after....!!






Oooooo, I am so impressed!!
And SO thankfull that they did all the hard work!!
My intention is to start a small vegetable patch, so watch this space.....!

6 comments:

Mari said...

It looks great!

Jane said...

Wow! Look what a lot of hard work can do. Good luck with your garden. I hope you'll get as much enjoyment from yours as I do from mine.

Elizabethd said...

That looks super! Hope you get your vegetable garden going successfully.

Sadie said...

Looks great! I need to hire someone b/c I don't have the time, nor the patience! :)

Cherdecor said...

By the looks of these pictures, I think those guys are going to do well in their business. They did a GREAT JOB!

no spring chicken said...

I don't suppose they live in central Oregon? How fun to get that transformation, and help out a friend!

Blessings, Debbie