Wednesday 27 September 2017

Autumn

Early this morning, I saw a golden leaf flutter down to the ground from one of the lovely trees in our garden.

It fell very gracefully, in slow motion and landed next to several other leaves.  It reminded me of why my friends 'across the pond' call this season Fall.  The leaves fall either gracefully or having to fight against the wind, but either way they fall.

I am mindful of some habits I am trying to get to 'fall' off me, such as eating two sweets instead of one, going to bed a little too late, procrastinating, plus other things as well!!

Life is an exciting journey with good and bad bumps along the way.  It's always nice to let the not-so-good things fall from us to make room for the good that the Lord has for us.

Autumn is actually my favourite season of the year. It's still warm and the colours that it generates warm my heart.

Happy autumn folks!

No comments: